Return and Refund Policy
If you have any questions not answered here or need more clarification, reach us and we are glad to help.
If you’re not satisfy with your item for some reason, we accept returns within 14 days upon order receival for a full refund or an exchange provided that:
- Item must be returned unopen and unused in their original state and packaging at customer’s expense.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Item is not in the non-returnable category (See next tab).
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- If you have received defective or wrong items, let us know immediately at [email protected] or contact us via WhatsApp.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned or exchanged as explained below:
- Perishable items i.e. butter, chocolate, cookies.
- Gift cards
To return the item, mail it to our physical store as follows:
Mybakingmart, No. 9, Jalan Laman Delfina 1/1, Nilai Impian, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
Phone No.: 06-856 9506
To complete your return, we require a copy receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once your return item is received and inspected, all return and refund notification shall be sent via E-mail.
- All returns and exchanges are in exchange for Original Payment Method or Store Credit.
- Refund lead time varies according to the Original Payment Method.
- Any usage of reward points will be non-refundable once item is returned.
We are strictly not responsible for delays caused by courier service. No refunds or cancellation can be made as we have no control over the delivery times and period of courier service. However, we will assist for claim to courier services.